Undergraduate opportunities with QAAFI
Currently QAAFI enrols only Research Higher Degree (RHD) students where we need to follow the UQ Graduate School’s admission process for the PhD and MPhil programs. However QAAFI invites those who are interested in undergraduate programs at the University of Queensland to find a QAAFI researcher or affiliate to become your co-advisor and seek an Honours project opportunity.
Undergraduate and postgraduate study pathways or research scholarship opportunities such as the Summer and Winter Research Scholarship Program taken with QAAFI advisors/affiliates can ultimately lead into RHD studies at QAAFI and an intriguing career in agricultural research.
- Explore QAAFI research centre of your interest: Centre for Plant Science, Centre for Animal Science or Centre for Nutrition & Food Sciences.
- Find your potential QAAFI advisor or affiliate: Plant scientists, Animal scientists, Nutrition and food scientists.
- Identify your student project opportunity.
- Contact QAAFI advisor or affiliate and discuss undergraduate opportunities with them.
- Secure QAAFI advisor support and enrol with the relevant UQ unit as suggested by your QAAFI advisor. Further application information can been found at UQ's postgraduate Honours program webpage.
Undergraduate student project opportunities with QAAFI for currently UQ-enrolled students:
Undergraduate student project opportunities with QAAFI for non-UQ students:
Undergraduate student project opportunities with QAAFI for non-Australian residents:
- Apply to become an occupational trainee at QAAFI